BUY HYPNALE HYPNALE VENOM ONLINE
Buy Hypnale hypnale Venom Online, Envenomation by hump-nosed pit viper (Hypnale hypnale, Hh) in Sri Lanka has caused significant morbidity and mortality. In Southwestern India (Kerala), H. hypnale was increasingly identified as a dangerous and common source of envenomation, second to Russell’s viper but ahead of the cobra bites. Unfortunately, there is still no specific antivenom to date.
This study aims to investigate the immunological properties of the venom and to assess the feasibility of specific Hh antivenom production as well as the development of a diagnostic assay. Hh venom elicited satisfactory titers of anti-Hh IgG in rabbits after 3rd immunization. The anti-Hh IgG, isolated with caprylic acid precipitation method, was effective in neutralizing the venom lethality (potency = 48 LD 50 per ml IgG) as well as its procoagulant, hemorrhagic and necrotic effects, indicating the possibility to produce the specific antivenom using the common immunization regime.
Bites from H. hypnale, although previously thought to be innocuous, are now known to cause serious complications such as coagulopathy and acute renal failure (ARF). If not treated within a few hours, bites can potentially be fatal for human beings. While not initially included in the list of highly venomous snakes in Sri Lanka, it is now considered highly venomous, and one of the medically important venomous snakes in Sri Lanka and on the southwestern coast of India.
Further work demonstrated that the assay was able to distinguish and quantify venoms of H. hypnale, Daboia russelii, and Echis carinatus sinhaleyus(three common local viperids) used to spike human sera at various concentrations. The assay hence may be a useful investigating tool for diagnosing biting species and studying the time course profile of venom concentrations in blood. Buy Hypnale Hypnale Venom Online
In vitro studies have found that the three Hypnale venoms in Sri Lanka display similar chromatographic profiles. Potent cytotoxicity, weak neurotoxic and myotoxic activity, mild procoagulant activity, and also phospholipase activity are present in HNV venom.
Hypnale hypnale is a small ovoviviparous pitviper that can be found in Sri Lanka and Peninsular India. According to WHO Guidelines for the Production, Control, and Regulation of Snake Antivenom Immunoglobulins, Hypnale hypnale species is of the highest medical importance in Sri Lanka and the southwestern coast of India.
Adult Length: 0.30m
General Shape Buy Hypnale hypnale Venom Online
Small, short, stout cylindrical bodied snake with a short, narrow tapering tail. Can grow to a maximum of about 0.55 meters. The head is broad, triangular shaped, flat, and distinct from the neck with an acutely pointed, slightly upturned snout, ending in a wedge or hump-like prominence slightly turned up. Dorsal scales are weakly keeled. Eyes are medium in size with vertically elliptical pupils. Dorsal scale count 17 ( 19 ); 17; 15. Buy Hypnale Hypnale Venom Online
Found in agricultural plantations, particularly amongst leaf litter and damp undergrowth ( rubber, cocoa, coconut, banana, tea, coffee, etc. ), forests, and grasslands. Widely distributed in Sri Lanka up to about 1500 meters. Up to about 600 meters in India. Buy Hypnale Hypnale Venom Online
Nocturnal and terrestrial although semi-arboreal habits have been recorded. It has a peculiar habit of keeping its head raised and pointed at an angle of about 45° when on the ground. Tends to lay at the base of small shrubs and grasses, under logs, or in leaf litter during the day. Mild disposition but will strike if cornered or provoked.
Prey: Feeds mainly on frogs, calotes, geckos, skinks, and mice.
General: Dangerousness Severe envenoming possible, potentially lethal
General: Rate of Envenoming: Unknown but likely to be moderate
General: Untreated Lethality Rate:</b> Unknown but lethal potential cannot be excluded
General: Local Effects Local pain, swelling & bruising
General: Local Necrosis Does not occur, based on current clinical evidence
General: General Systemic Effects Variable non-specific effects which may include headache, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhoea, dizziness, collapse or convulsions
General: Neurotoxic Paralysis Unlikely to occur
General: Myotoxicity Not likely to occur General: Coagulopathy Haemorrhages Uncommon to rare, but may be moderate to severe coagulopathy
General: Renal Damage Recognised complication, usually secondary to coagulopathy
General: Cardiotoxicity Unlikely to occur
General: Other Shock secondary to fluid shifts due to local tissue injury is possible in severe cases
Description: First aid for bites by Viperid snakes likely to cause significant local injury at the bite site (see a listing in Comments section). Buy Hypnale Hypnale Venom Online –
Details Buy Hypnale hypnale Venom Online
1. After ensuring the patient and onlookers have moved out of range of further strikes by the snake, the bitten person should be reassured and persuaded to lie down and remain still. Many will be terrified, fearing sudden death and, in this mood, they may behave irrationally or even hysterically. Buy Hypnale Hypnale Venom Online –
The basis for reassurance is the fact that many venomous bites do not result in envenoming, the relatively slow progression to severe envenoming (hours following elapid bites, days following viper bites), and the effectiveness of modern medical treatment. Buy Hypnale Hypnale Venom Online
2. The bite wound should not be tampered with in any way. Wiping it once with a damp cloth to remove surface venom is unlikely to do much harm (or good) but the wound must not be massaged. Buy Hypnale Hypnale Venom Online
3. All rings or other jewelry on the bitten limb, especially on fingers, should be removed, as they may act as tourniquets if edema develops. Buy Hypnale Hypnale Venom Online – Venom laboratory
4. The bitten limb should be immobilized as effectively as possible using an extemporized splint or sling; if available, crepe bandaging of the splinted limb is an effective form of immobilization. Buy Hypnale Hypnale Venom Online
5. If there is any impairment of vital functions, such as problems with respiration, airway, circulation, and heart function, these must be supported as a priority. In particular, for bites causing flaccid paralysis, including respiratory paralysis, both airway and respiration may be impaired, requiring urgent and prolonged treatment, which may include the mouth-to-mask (mouth-to-mouth) technique of expired air transfer. Seek urgent medical attention.
6. Do not use Tourniquets, cut, suck or scarify the wound or apply chemicals or electric shock.
7. Avoid peroral intake, absolutely no alcohol. No sedatives outside the hospital. If there will be considerable delay before reaching medical aid, measured in several hours to days, then give clear fluids by mouth to prevent dehydration.
8. If the offending snake has been killed it should be brought with the patient for identification (only relevant in areas where there is more than one naturally occurring venomous snake species), but be careful to avoid touching the head, as even a dead snake can envenom. No attempt should be made to pursue the snake into the undergrowth as this will risk further bites. Buy Hypnale Hypnale Venom Online
9. The snakebite victim should be transported as quickly and as passively as possible to the nearest place where they can be seen by a medically-trained person (health station, dispensary, clinic or hospital). The bitten limb must not be exercised as muscular contraction will promote systemic absorption of venom. If no motor vehicle or boat is available, the patient can be carried on a stretcher or hurdle, on the pillion or crossbar of a bicycle or on someone’s back. Buy Hypnale Hypnale Venom Online
10. Most traditional, and many of the more recently fashionable, first aid measures are useless and potentially dangerous. These include local cauterization, incision, excision, amputation, suction by mouth, vacuum pump or syringe, combined incision and suction (venom apparatus), injection or instillation of compounds such as potassium permanganate, phenol (carbolic soap) and trypsin, application of electric shocks or ice (cryotherapy), use of traditional herbal, folk and other remedies including the ingestion of emetic plant products and parts of the snake, multiple incisions, tattooing and so on. Buy Hypnale Hypnale Venom Online
Pain and fang marks are invariably found after an HNV bite. Local envenoming is the commonest manifestation, with an incidence of approximately 90% [2,4]. This can be severe, and lead to tissue necrosis. Local pain, swelling, induration, local hemorrhagic blister formation, local bleeding, local necrosis, need for amputation and skin grafting, and regional lymphadenopathy has all been reported.
Bites by hump-nosed vipers can cause both local & systemic effects, potentially, though rarely lethal. Require urgent assessment, supportive & symptomatic treatment. No specific antivenom is available, but coverage is claimed for some regional polyvalent products.
Key Diagnostic Features
Local pain, swelling, + coagulopathy, bleeding, renal failure, shock
General Approach to Management
All cases should be treated as urgent & potentially lethal. Rapid assessment & commencement of treatment including appropriate antivenom (if indicated available) is mandatory. Admit all cases. Buy Hypnale Hypnale Venom Online – Venom Laboratory